Saturday, August 1, 2009

Get to know us and our pom family

Hello all ..the more I talk with people I have realized that I would like people to feel comfortable about making the desision to add a new family member . In order to do this I want everyone to have as much information as possible about us,our puppies ,there parents and the environment they are being raised in. So this particuliar blog post is designed specifically for that. ....A number of years ago I was introduced to this breed by a friend of mine.I had my daighter at a very young age{I am 30 and my daughter will be 14} you can do the math....anyway I was was staying with a lady that had her own kennell,she groomed boarded and took in strays or animals that people could no longer have or couldn't take care of.She had at that time 2 poms.Beautiful!!!....I fell in love with not just one thing about them but everything from there unique tails that lay so nicely on there backs, to there personalities,there size,color really everything and anything about them I love. When I got married and purcahsed my new home we discussed a family pet and that is when we got our first pom{ nikko-my first dog ever}... He was from Indiana from another lady that had gotten him from someone that could't take care of him. He is now 3 and has help produce some beautiful babies. He has a great personality.He wil kiss you and cuddle foever if you let him.He has grown with my kids and loves them as much as they love him.He is a more traditional color{fawn-red sable}-eathier term works, then I decided that Nikko needed a playmat. So we found a female from Kentucky-the lady we purchased Nikko from{it was her sisters friend},{hope u understand sorta confusing..lol}...her name is Lilo{like lilo and stitch}...she is now s as well she is a Brindle{ for those not familiar -the base color is gold with strong black and grey and white highlights} very unique and very rare.How rare? you ask?/.In my 14+ years studying and knowing this breed I have only seen 2 . There are other Brindle colors but her color is the only one of it's kind i have seen. Well at this point we decided to let them have one litter together,,,so they did and we had such beautiful puppies and truley enjoyed raising them and the people we meet we thought we would find another to have as an additional family member and to expand our colors.So we found our next female.She is a {now} 3 year old cream adn white female.She didn't have a bad life but she wasn't socialized and really jsut neededsome TLC.She got it and now she is a completely differnet dog.They all produce beautiful litters.On average {Lilo-our brindle produces}6-7 pups per litter and Honey our cream and white produces 7-9 pups}per litter.We only breed everyother litter or sometimes back to back then they have a whole year off before we even consider having anymore.This has become so much fun and we are amazed everyday at the wonderful people we meet. We stay in touch even after they are in there new homes via email and utd pictures~~!!..Both us and our kids love to see them and how they change .They are truley a forever part of our family.The ones that are close we do home visits and go see them.We especially enjoy those!!... We/I also try to "hand del;iver" whenever possible.In the summer months it is much easier as the kids are out of school and we are able to take time off and go when ever we can.In the colder and school months we will as well if we can work it out otherwise I have a currier service that picks up at my door and droops at the pups new home.Otherwise the last option is shipping.Please don't get the idea that we have anything agains the airlines shipping at all...we don't I feel as though hand delivery is much safer,less stressful for the puppy and it allows he/she potty breaks and a relaxed trip with the comforts of A.C. and free roam of the vehicle as much as possible.{safety always come first of course}!!... I have anumber of options for payments ranging from {Paypal:prefered,the easiest and safest way ,you get a cinfirmation email and an email reciept,I send you an email reciept once I recieve payment and I also send on via the mail {with my :company name:kspomeranians,phone number{cell/home}.email address,home address, city,state and zip} This way there is never any issue with how much is owed or what has been apid and you can call or email me anytime with questions . Our final additon was added back in April of this year.She is a choclate brown and white female pom{3years} with some red,orange,as well.She is a beauty.I posted a blog about her earlier and oyu can view that by clicking on the blog dated:8-1-2009 "our new additon"....that will tell her story.She is great now and doing well.If oyu want to know more about ehr please check out her story. We would love to hear comments about our blogs. Our puppies are raised in our home,underfoot,loved,pre-spoiled and cuddled everyday.They get there daily dose of love and attention.I only work part-time so I am able to dedicate a lot of time to socialzation,potty training,and basic commands and household training.I enjoy everyminute of it{oaky...I don;t enjoy the poo} but really who does...lol...I am a profesional poop picker upper...lol....other then I cansay I throughly enjoy it. We have so many awesome people and know that each puppy is in a great family and is well loved and taken care of.I have references upon request,that also include my vet that I have had for the past 4+ years ,prsonal references and people who have purchased and welcomed my puppies into ther homes as a permanent member of there family!!!... Our puppies are given the best start and we pride ourselves in finding the right family that can continue that after leaving our care and making sure that they are compatable for both the family and puppies as well.I include a number of things with the purchase of my puppies,,,{a puppy pak} inclds:treats,toys,a sample of food they are eating now,leash,matching collar,toys,chewysma blanket -and/or doggie bed},ckc papers,shot records,vet health certificate{sighed by my vet},photos from birth until they go to there new homes....basically anything needed to get you started with your new family member. I look forward and jope to continue to help people find there new compnaion and that is part of what I feel is being a responsible Breeder and what makes me stand out from others.It about loving them and making sure they can get the best in life they possibly can!!!.....and making a family so very happy becuase thye have truely found a new compnion.!!1....I look forward to meeting all of you pom luvers and thank all of you who have made this so enjoyable in the past!!!...I hope oyu find as much joy in these little ones as I have.{Pomeranains:spunky,energetic,furry little balls of love,aim to please and are easy to train and certyainly easy to love.Breed from a 35 pound dog to the sizes you see today...most at 3-7 some bigger some smaller.thanks for taking the time to read this and learn something about us our pups,pups parents and I hope you can truley see how much we love these little ones .I welcome home visits and encourage people to see where there puppies are coming from and how they are being raised.Weather you purchase one from me or somewhere else please be carefull and make that your #1 priority!!...Always visit first this will tell you so much.Any good /responsible breeder will let you visit and see the parents .If they don't stay away something is wrong !!!..VERY WRONG!! and please DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPY MILLS!!!!>........ So many animals suffering and for what??/...No reason it can be stopped !!!!{please avaid PETLAND AS WELL.THEY BUY MASS AMOUNTS OF PUPPIES FROM PUPPY MILLS}...LOOK THEM UP ON LINE AND YOU WILL SEE ...BE PREPARED IT IS HORRIBLE}Thank you again and happy pom hunting!!!...kspomeranains:fluffy balls of love!!! : note: if your intersted in one of my babies or being on a waiting list for a future litter please click the "viwe my complete profile" on the right side and on the redirected page click the "email" tab on the left side. thanks

No comments: