Saturday, August 15, 2009

We are now selling stlish clothes for your dog! Take a L@@k!

Hey all you "Nascar " fans out there!!!....We are selling some awesome outfits to make your little buddy get geared up for the big race!!....This is a size small Pitcrew dog shirt.It slips over there head.It goes on and off very easily.It is size small for a dog weighing 5-9 pounds.It is very cute,If your intersted please contact me with your email address and I will glady send you an invoice through Paypal.{It;s a safe and easy way to pay.} Thanks for looking and please take a look at our other inventory.We have lots and at great low prices.Most of these are no longer being made so you won't find them in stores and certainly not at these clearance prices!!...Otherwise if your looking for a specific one let me know and I will see if I have it in my inventory....kspomeranians: price$ 8.50 --shipping $4.00 shipping ...with or with out cardboard{note: this is not a registered Nascar dog shirt just dog themed.All items are brand new with tags.

No comments: